Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Форум » Публичные форумы » Общий форум
Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
Packers Elite Jerseys

The Latest on the lawsuit filed by former NFL linebacker Khaseem Greene against authorities in New Jersey (all times local): 12:55 p.m.
Prosecutors in New Jersey have declined to comment on a lawsuit filed by a former NFL linebacker who says he was wrongfully charged by authorities.
Khaseem Greene filed a lawsuit Tuesday alleging police and prosecutors manufactured evidence to pursue a gun charge against him even after another man admitted lying about Greene’s involvement in a shooting outside a nightclub in Elizabeth in December 2016.
The suit names the Union County Prosecutor’s Office and the Elizabeth Police Department. The prosecutor’s office declined to comment Packers Elite Jerseys , and the police department did not immediately respond to a message seeking comment.
The gun charge against Greene was dropped last July after an audio recording surfaced of the other man telling detectives he lied about getting the weapon from Greene.

9:05 a.m.
A former NFL linebacker says in a lawsuit that police and prosecutors in New Jersey knew a shooter had lied about getting a weapon from the player, but charged him anyway.
A gun charge against Khaseem Greene was dropped in July after an audio recording surfaced of the other man telling detectives he lied about Greene’s involvement in a shooting outside a nightclub in Elizabeth in December 2016.
The Kansas City Chiefs released Greene the day charges against him were reported.
The other man’s admission came the day he told detectives Greene was involved. But it wasn’t included in a criminal complaint that alleged Greene was seen on camera handing him a gun.
The suit, filed Tuesday, names the Elizabeth Police Department, and the Union County Prosecutors Office. Messages seeking comment left with the agencies weren’t immediately returned.
Terrance Williams threw Kendall Wright under his $325,000 Lamborghini early Saturday morning — figuratively — by telling police the Vikings receiver wrecked his car.
But Williams was lying, according to his own attorney.
Chip Lewis, Williams’ attorney Logan Cooke Color Rush Jersey , said the Cowboys receiver was in the car alone when it crashed, Brandon George of the Dallas Morning News reports. Williams and Wright were together earlier in the evening but left separately, Lewis said.
“All I have is what Terrance remembers,” Lewis said, via George. “All of that is news to me. Anytime you hit a curve going about 60 mph and he struck his head, I don’t know, but we’re going to find out. I have to do the work necessary when you have an injury like this, when you hit your head if there is any head trauma as far as a gap in memory.”
Frisco Authentic Teuvo Teravainen Jersey , Texas, police arrested Williams for public intoxication, a Class C misdemeanor, after he ran into the curb on a motorized bicycle. Police were looking for Williams after finding his wrecked car next to a downed light pole.
Lewis claimed Saturday that Williams did not hit a light pole, but photos released by the police department Thursday show he did.
“It’s my understanding that the impact that Terrance felt was from the curve,” Lewis said Thursday. “He didn’t have any recollection of hitting a light pole.”
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Загрузить файл или картинкуПеретащить с помощью Drag'n'drop
Перетащите файлы
Ничего не найдено
Отправить Отменить