Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Форум » Публичные форумы » Общий форум
Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
The Panthers announced today that they have placed quarterback

Taylor Heinicke on injured reserve and have signed free agent quarterback Garrett Gilbert to take his spot on the 53-man roster.Heinicke injured his left (non-throwing) elbow in last Sunday’s 24-10 loss to the Atlanta Falcons Color Rush Devin Funchess Jersey , but he came back into the game after being checked out by the training staff. He finished the game completing 33/53 for 274 yards, one touchdown and three interceptions. Third string quarterback Kyle Allen Color Rush Taylor Moton Jersey , who filled in for Heinicke when he was being treated for his injury, is the most likely candidate to start Sunday.Allen went 4/4 for 38 yards in his brief stint under center last Sunday. If he does get the call it would be his first career NFL start. Gilbert would also make his first career start as he has never appeared in an NFL regular season game since being drafted by the Rams in the sixth round of the 2014 NFL Draft. If Panthers quarterback Cam Newton were healthy and playing I would jump all over the three points. It might actually not be three points...or would it. My prediction site The Linebacker thinks the Panthers will win this one outright.With back-up quarterback Taylor Heinicke subbing for the injured Newton I don’t know what to expect fr om the Panthers offense. I’d love for Heinicke to lead a rout of the division rival Falcons. I see no downside from that even if it means a lower draft pick. It would be nice to snap the losing streak. I don’t want to take that into the next season.One bright spot from Heinicke starting is it means we can run pass plays longer than 20 yards again. It was apparent in the Saints game Newton’s arm had a fraction of the strength we are used to seeing. I hope he actually gets surgery so we don’t risk a lingering problem that bleeds into the 2019 season. As I said in the opening the Panthers are a three point home underdog. I wouldn’t touch this game one way or the other. If the Panthers defense from last week shows up the Falcons can be in trouble. If Heinicke plays like the inexperienced player he is then he will make mistakes and the scoring could be low. On my homer side though Color Rush James Bradberry Jersey , Heinicke played pretty good in the preseason and with Norv Turner at the helm he could lim it Heinicke’s risky throws. Plus he has running back Christian McCaffrey to hand off and throw to so there is that. If I were to bet on this game (and I’m not damn it) I would take the over at 44.5.Anyone have a feel for this game one way or the other? Meaning are you confident Heinicke will play well? How about he simply protects the ball and makes enough throws to extend drives?On the defensive side, do you think the good defense will show up again at home? Will the pass rush finally resurrect itself? It’s a crap shoot for sure.
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Загрузить файл или картинкуПеретащить с помощью Drag'n'drop
Перетащите файлы
Ничего не найдено
Отправить Отменить