Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Форум » Публичные форумы » Общий форум
Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
www.thetitanslockerroom.com

In the first 2 installments of my Titans offseason plan [url=http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-bruce-matthews-jersey]Bruce Matthews Jersey White[/url] , I looked at guys that should be re-signed and guys that should be cut. Today we move on to guys that should be signed in free agency. My plan for the first wave of free agency is simple: Sign at least 2 receivers. I would sign one guy that is a “slot” type guy and one guy that could take the top off the defense.I think it is important for the Titans to add a veteran receiver or two in free agency because of how young that room is currently. You have Corey Davis and Taywan Taylor heading into their 3rd seasons and Tajae Sharpe heading into his 4th (after missing all of the 2017 season). This is the perfect place to add a couple of guys who have some experience.The first guy I would target is Tyrell Williams. He would give the Titans the deep threat that they have desperately needed for years, and years, and years and...you get the point. Williams will only be 27 when the 2019 season kicks off. For his career he averages over 16 yards per catch. The Titans don’t have a guy on the roster that can do the things he can do.The second guy I would target would be Golden Tate. He would give the Titans that “slot” type guy that can work the middle of the field and give the Titans a threat underneath. He was underutilized in his time with the Eagles after they traded a 3rd round pick for him. I doubt he will re-sign there. I would be perfectly fine with Jon Robinson “over paying” to bring a guy with his experience to the team. If those guys get re-signed by their respective teams, or the Titans miss out on them for whatever reason, you have the back-up plans of John Brown and Adam Humphries. Honestly, getting any combination of 2 of these 4 guys really, really needs to happen. The Titans need to give Marcus Mariota all of the tools possible to succeed in 2019. That starts with getting him more weapons on the outside.After the receiver position, I would turn my attention in the second and third waves of free agency to look for at least one guy that could come in and help fix the interior offensive line. You can see a list of interior offensive lineman that are set to become free agents here. Sign the best guy that is left. From there you fill out the other places on the roster you need some help. It wouldn’t hurt to sign a couple of defensive lineman to come in and battle for a roster spot during training camp. After all of this [url=http://www.titansjerseyproshop.com/austin-johnson-jersey/]Austin Johnson Jersey[/url] , Robinson is free to solidify the pass rush in the first couple of rounds in the draft. While looking over last week’s games, I decided to do a little research and charting on quarterback hits. As far as I know, ESPN is one of the few sites that looks after quarterback hits, so I decided to give it a swing and see what I could come up with.The result? The Titans have allowed only seven quarterback hits, the fewest of 2018 as of this writing.Titans: 7Lions: 10Rams: 10Raiders: 10Bengals: 11Dolphins: 11Saints: 12Jets: 12Panthers: 13Bears: 13Jaguars: 13Chargers: 15Patriots: 16Vikings: 17Steelers: 17Ravens: 18Redskins: 18Broncos: 19Cardinals: 20Packers: 20Colts: 20Chiefs: 20Giants: 20Bills: 2249ers: 22Falcons: 23Cowboys: 23Buccaneers: 23Eagles: 24Seahawks: 26Browns: 29Texans: 34Here’s several things to keep in mind: First, Matt LaFleur and offensive line coach Keith Carter deserve a lot of credit for developing a quick passing scheme and allowing the offensive line to hold the fort with the injuries sustained at the tackle positions and at quarterback as well. Second, yes that’s the Texans at the very bottom, which is no surprise considering their offensive line is horrendous.Third [url=http://www.titansjerseyproshop.com/derrick-henry-jersey/]Derrick Henry Jersey[/url] , that is indeed the Eagles—coming to Nashville this week—in the bottom four, which is bizarre considering they had the best offensive line in 2018. Perhaps this will be beneficial to the Titans’ pass rush on Sunday.Fourth, and finally, how quarterback hits happen and can be avoided depend on many variables. Getting sacked is obvious, but coverage sacks, how mobile you are as a quarterback, how poised you are, if your receivers can get open [url=http://www.titansjerseyproshop.com/kevin-byard-jersey/]Kevin Byard Jersey[/url] , if your scheme can provide for you, or if your offensive line gives you no time to react to pressure as you get swallowed by a pass rusher.With that said, take this however you will, and we’ll see you on Sunday.
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Загрузить файл или картинкуПеретащить с помощью Drag'n'drop
Перетащите файлы
Ничего не найдено
Отправить Отменить