Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Форум » Публичные форумы » Общий форум
Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
The Thanksgiving night game on NBC will blur

Mike Tirico Greg Gaines Jersey , Tony Dungy, and Rodney Harrison will be in the booth for the Falcons-Saints game.Tirico, one of the finest play-by play voices in all of sports, has done many games. Dungy has been in the booth before, too. For Harrison, it’s all new. Here’s a prediction: Rodney will be great.“This is definitely unfamiliar territory for me,” Harrison recently told Barry Wilner of the . “I’m trying to figure what I want to talk about, how I want to focus on the offense or the defense. Mike [Tirico] tells me just to talk about what you see, that my being on the field and in the locker room as a player, just talk about what you feel like you want to talk about and have fun. . . . I am not going to try to be Cris Collinsworth or Troy Aikman. I will trust my instincts.”Rodney’s instincts are telling him to say less Christian Wilkins Jersey , not more.“One of the things I am focusing, there are many announcers who think they have to talk about every single thing they see on every single play,” Harrison said. “That’s one of the things that really irks me when I watch a game. I promise I will not be that guy. There will be no one saying, ‘Shut the hell up Rodney, I am tired of listening to you.’ That will not happen.”“I think Rodney really will give some insight they do not really get elsewhere,” Dungy told Wilner. “Especially in a game like this, which will be so much of an aerial attack and passing. So, what should and can be done on defense to counteract it? In that area, I think we will both have good things to say.”Harrison has always provided clear, blunt http://www.miamidolphinsteamonline.com/michael-deiter-jersey , and insightful opinions on . Check out the video attached to this post, where Rodney said (to Dungy’s dismay) that Rodney would never hire a defensive coordinator to be a head coach in today’s NFL. When the NBA’s New Orleans Pelicans drafted Zion Williamson with the first pick in the draft, Saints quarterback Drew Brees said he was “passing the torch.”If Saints coach Sean Payton had regular access to the former Duke star, he’d rather pass him the football. Or let him pass-rush. Or just about anything.Williamson has been a visitor at Saints camp a few days, and Payton can only imagine what the 6-7, 285-pound Williamson could do.“If you’ve seen the way he’s put together, . . .” Payton said on Sirius/XM NFL Radio, via ESPN.com. “Just 10 snaps a game as a sub [defensive] end.”Payton said if Williamson was available to them, “there’d be five position coaches with their hands up right now, starting with the defensive line coach and the tight end coach.”“It’s not like he requires a lot of projection Garrett Bradbury Jersey ,” Payton continued. “Like, we’ve looked at a lot of body types, but I feel like that’s an easy projection. . . .“We considered the seventh-round pick even in case there was a problem across the parking lot.”The Pelicans are also owned by Gayle Benson, and they probably need the help more than the Saints. Of course, the basketball team may start making eyes at Michael Thomas soon, if the Saints aren’t willing to pay him something approaching NBA rates.<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-width="500" data-dnt="true">💪 @ZionWilliamson and @AlvinKamara in the #SaintsQBs challenge! #SaintsCamp pic.twitter.com/G0oqYiiwl0— New Orleans Saints (@Saints) July 30, 2019</blockquote>
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Загрузить файл или картинкуПеретащить с помощью Drag'n'drop
Перетащите файлы
Ничего не найдено
Отправить Отменить