Закрыть
Логин:
Пароль:
Забыли свой пароль?

Форум » Публичные форумы » Общий форум
Страницы: 1
Ответить
RSS
Texans sign TE Jerell Adams to practice squad (Houston Chronicle)

Houston Texans News: October 11 Youth Christian Covington Jersey , 2018 Houston Texans NewsSacking siblings: Texans’ J.J. Watt, Steelers’ T.J. Watt tied with NFL lead in sacks (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ injury report: Deshaun Watson limited (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ DeAndre Hopkins on OT catch vs. Cowboys: Best play of 6-year career (Houston Chronicle)Texans’ Deshaun Watson on if he’ll play Sunday: ‘For sure’(Houston Chronicle)NFL NewsMike Tomlin fined $25K by NFL for criticizing refs (NFL.com)Freeman misses Falcons practice with foot injury (NFL.com)Belichick on Chiefs’ offense: ‘They’re all dangerous’ (NFL.com)Flacco: Wife knocked my effort as decoy receiver (NFL.com)Clinton-Dix believes ‘18 is his last year with Pack (NFL.com)McDermott mum on Philly trade interest in McCoy (NFL.com)Cooks, Kupp on track to play Sunday vs. Broncos (NFL.com)Big Ben wants snaps for Conner once Bell returns (NFL.com)Bennett: Saquon reminds me of three Pro Bowlers (NFL.com)Houston & Collegiate SportsWhy you should root for the Rockets this season (The Dream Shake)Toros try to play spoiler vs. San Antonio (Dynamo Theory)THE TAILGATE: A Graphical Preview of Texas A&M at South Carolina (Good Bull Hunting)Saturday Night’s Alright For Commenting: July 21, 2018 Damn it’s hot. Now, I love the heat. I spend all of autumn Authentic DeAndre Hopkins Jersey , and all of winter, following funeral processions, looking through photographs and reminding myself of what happiness is, and searching for the sun at 7 p.m., wondering where it is Womens Whitney Mercilus Jersey , and why are no good government artificially puts it down at an earlier time. BUT HOLY CRAP, it has been like living on Venus this week. It’s hit 100+ here in San Antonio. I can barely even open my eyes when I’m outside. I’m running at 11 p.m. because if not I would die. I’m having to run the air conditioning. I’m waking up at night with the sheets soaking wet it’s a pretty good song maybe you know the rest. I still love it. I really do. But damn, it’s been unreal. I can’t remember a week hotter than this, even weeks back in school when they had to cancel football practice because it was unsafe, and force us to put on a helmet and take steps inside the gym. I mean it’s been like inside the Grand Canyon at 2 p.m. soaking in Bright Angel Creek hot. Anyways Womens Zach Cunningham Jersey , that’s all I got. I can’t wait to spend all weekend in it. The rest is yours to talk about whatever you want, Texans-related or not. Just remember the standard commenting rules apply.
Изменено: zhangzk - 17.11.2018 07:55:49
Страницы: 1
Ответить
Читают тему (гостей: 1)
Форма ответов
Текст сообщения*
Загрузить файл или картинкуПеретащить с помощью Drag'n'drop
Перетащите файлы
Ничего не найдено
Отправить Отменить